What is Sublimation?
Dye Sublimation is the process of printing to fabric using heat sensitive dyes and synthetic materials.The inks (dyes) are fused into the fabric rather than sitting on top of the fabric such as screen printing.The colours are permanent and will not fade while allowing the garment to retain its soft feel. The sublimation process allows a design to be produced with a colour and clarity not seen before. Digital printing and the latest sublimation techniques will allow you to become the best dressed in the field of your endeavor.
What are the advantages?
Logos - The number of logos is limited only by the space on the garment and there is no extra charge for these as they form part of the design.
Design Freedom - The only limit is your imagination.
Durability - The colours are brilliant and will not fade or crack over time.
Fabrics - We use quality "Wick" treated fabrics that draw the moisture away from your skin, you are assured of a garment that is cool, comfortable and quick drying.
The Uniform Shop Sublimation
We do all printing and design work on site at The Uniform Shop
All garments are 100% Australian made (SA) to allow for faster turnaround and complete control of quality.
All garments are cut and sewn which means they are made from scratch using a base colour white materials to the pattern chosen by our customers.
I want to proceed placing an order. What is the process?
Select the garment/style pattern you require.
- Select the material you would like to use.
- Sketch, write or create your design ideas for the artwork.
- Sign off on artwork and selected colours.
- Borrow a sizing kit to ensure correct sizes.
- Place an order
- Customer can request artwork sample on the actual fabric to be used in production.
- Production begins. Generally 2-3 weeks from artwork sign off until order is ready (dependent on garment style)